Sleep hypnosis – treat your sleep problems and insomnia naturally
Find yourself laying in bed unable to sleep?
Wake up constantly throughout the night?
Find it difficult returning to sleep?
Have unrefreshing sleeps?
Have daytime sleepiness?
Insomnia can last for days, weeks and even years! It can be extremely frustrating, depressing and exhausting, as well as affect other people in your home.
You don’t have to put up with a restless night of sleep anymore! Sleep hypnosis provides a natural treatment to insomnia and other sleep problems, allowing you to get a decent nights sleep, every time.
What are the causes on sleep problems and insomnia?
There are a number of reasons that individuals may suffer from insomnia and sleep problems, each differing from person to person. Some of the most common causes are:
- Disruptions in your sleeping environment (noise, light, snoring etc)
- Physical conditions causing pain and discomfort (arthritis, hot flushes, headaches etc)
- Stress and worry (bereavement, work worries, relationship problems etc)
- Mental health problems (depression, anxiety etc)
- Alcohol, caffeine and certain medicines/medications
How hypnotherapy works with sleep problems and insomnia…
Hypnotherapy is one of the most effective ways to treat those suffering from sleeping problems or insomnia.
Sessions can help individuals to relax, both mentally and physically using relaxation techniques, whilst helping them to understand the causes of these problems.
All activity during sleep is fully controlled by the subconscious mind, therefore hypnotherapy can change your sleeping patterns through changing your subconscious mind-set.